About DRN MEDIA PLC.
DRN Media PLC owns and operates drnshop.com.
Information Collection and Use by DRN Media PLC.
• Information you have provided to us, including our websites
• Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you
• Information about your interaction with adverts and services such as registration, comments
• Information we collect using cookies stored on your device (for example, this may be a PC, phone or tablet) about your use of www.theduran.wpengine.com and/or selected third party websites. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see our cookies notice below.
• Your IP address, this is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites
• Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive
• Information relating to the location of the device you use to access our Site.
Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
DRN Shop may also collect other profile data including but not limited to: personal pages, gender, age and mobile number.
Chat Rooms, Journals and WebLogs, Message Boards, Classifieds and Public Forums
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information to Journals, WebLogs, Message Boards, Classifieds or any other Public Forums that information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
Third Party Advertising
Sharing and Disclosure of Information drnshop.com Collects
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us at: CONTACT@DRNSHOP.COM
The personal details you enter into our site are totally encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software. When you reach a page in our checkout which asks for personal information, you should see a picture of a padlock at the bottom of the page (depending on your browser). If you double click this padlock, you will see details of our latest SSL certificate, which is issued by a leading website certification agency.
Your payment card information is processed and held solely by Paypal, one of the world’s largest and most respected online payment providers or BlueSnap, a global payment provider with Level 1 Payment Card Industry Data Securities Standards (PCI-DSS), which is the highest standard of PCI compliance.
Once you submit your order, drnshop.com keeps no record of your payment card.
We have a strict policy not to sell or transfer any personal customer information including e-mail addresses and postal addresses to outside parties. The information we collect is strictly for internal use only, to help provide a more personalized experience of our website and to inform you of our latest offers and promotions. The only exception is the information required by our Payment Service Provider (Paypal) to process your card transaction.
You do not need to hold or set up a Paypal account to use our site, simply enter your card details at the checkout.